Tìm kiếm tương tự
This person will be responsible for general management of the business development areas of revenue generation, account management and services to new and existing accounts.
Plans and implements sales drives, sales related activities in conjunction with Product team. Directly responsible for the BDM team (per market) and also being hands on where there is no BDM.
In charge of the brand direction, positioning and promotion of ASIA DMC in all visual, written, digital, printed and designed materials. To convey the image of ASIA DMC as a marketing leader in terms of content, website and communication of product and services.
Monitor and evaluate staff performance, exceed sales and gross profit targets while being proactive with key accounts, creating new opportunities for cross sell in a service minded way.
He/She will activate and manage all the implementation of business plan for the in-charge areas according to the KPI, strategy and vision set by the BOD
- Set a clear long term strategy for the ADMC group with the BOD and MD’s.
- Do market research and analysis for all the assigned markets on regular and ad-hoc basis (market intelligence, demand/supply analysis, SWOT, competitors, trend, success modules…)
- Make business plan yearly for Business Development and Marketing functions and set plan to implement yearly/quarterly and daily to related team, according to KPI, strategy and vision set from the company
- Develop and implement strategic plans (per market) to achieve corporate objectives for the overall Group business.
- Monitors and analyses competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Develop and manage the Sales and Marketing operating budgets
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Sales Related Activities:
- Attend Sales and Marketing Activities (Sales calls, Fam Trips, Travel Fairs, meals with agents)
- Monitor the follow up after each Sales activity to achieve the set targets given for each market
- Responsible for the new business targets
- Manages all needed activities for creating new business opportunities. Review periodically to make sure the effectiveness of all activities and proper follow ups are made to win these new business
- Come up with new initiatives and adjust some activities in the plan to meet the target set for the new business
- Develops and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
Advertising and Marketing:
- Plans and oversee advertising/promotion/PR activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications
- With Product, develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Responsible for all materials and collateral annually, review and suggest the adjustments on material productions
- Control and monitor the quality and quantity of all materials
- Continuously seek for the new ideas and new trends
- Responsible for the implementation and promotion of CI internally and externally; domestically, regionally and internationally
- Content provision in well-structured English
- Direct staff training and performance evaluations to develop service minded BDMs and Marketing team
- Perform duties of BDMs and Sales Manager in necessary cases.
- Excellent communication and selling skills
- Expat, native English speaker only
- Excellent English speaking and writing
- Well groomed
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- To be an inspirator, innovator and motivator for the team
- A deep understanding of tourism demands – globally
- Creative, high-energy personality, relishing in multi-tasking.
- Creative and customer service minded
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications
- At least 10 years’ experience in the field of tourism
- A deep knowledge of South East Asia as a tourist destination
Training & Development
We are in the business of sharing experiences, creating memories and life-long friends through travel. It’s with this spirit we welcome you to an ideology towards responsible, fulfilling and heart-warming experiences that Asia can offer.
ASIA DMC offers you over 20 years of expertise and experience in creating detailed and carefully crafted programs for discerning travellers.
Our teams in all of our offices are our greatest assets. They have an intimate knowledge of the destinations and can bring you an unforgettable itinerary.
We also have our own in-house team-building service provider for corporate travellers who would like to entrust us with their MICE program.
Each proposal is handcrafted to meet the personal preferences of individual clients.
Vui lòng cung cấp một số thông tin bổ sung cho đơn ứng tuyển của bạn Sắp xong rồi - Vui lòng cung cấp một số thông tin về quá trình tìm việc của bạn nói chung
LIÊN HỆ THÀNH CÔNG